Some students are humanities majors but the courses are aimed at filling general requirements for non-humanity majors as well:
- BA Honors completed
- Good level of English: IELTS 5.5
- No minimum level of French
If you are thinking of applying to this program, please send us the following documentation:
· Download the Application Form
· A CV
· A cover letter indicating your educational and professional aims and how you hope this graduate program can help you fulfill your objectives
· Academic transcripts
· 2 Academic letters of reference on official headed paper (however we do accept professional references for those who have left university for more than 5 years)
· English language proficiency exam (unless you are a Native speaker, or you graduated from an English-speaking university)
When to apply?
· We accept students onto a rolling basis however we strongly encourage applicants to contact us as soon as they can as we limit our class number to 25 students maximum. Applications are considered until June 1st, late applications may be accepted.
· Applicants will receive an email within 3 days of reception of the documentation mentioned above.
· Once reviewed, eligible applicants will be invited to take an interview with our Academic Director. Interviews generally take place in person in Paris and London, or over the phone, or on Skype.
· Applicants will receive a formal email communicating the decision taken by the Admissions Committee within 3 weeks of their interview. Successful candidates will receive a Registration Form.