January intake for the academic year 2024
IESA arts&culture is a private international institution of higher education specialized in Contemporary Arts, Performing and Cultural industries and Cultural Management
The French school:
- Hosts about 700 students, of which 100 are international students.
- Offers a unique combination of academic knowledge and professional skills, which students can put into practice in jobs in France and abroad.
If you haven't find your Master's program yet and would like to join the IESA adventure in January, contact our admission team for more information about our programs starting mid-January 2024!
For January Intake
- Small classes
- Museums and fairs visits and interviews with professionnals
- Individual coaching, group projects and learning by doing
Who can apply ?
You can apply to join us in the Spring intakes:
- if you have a Bachelor degree
- if you validated one year of higher education and you desire to be reoriented
The possible MBAs in January:
- MBA in Contemporary Art: Sales, Display & Collecting:
Prepares students for a career in the modern art market
- MBA in Performing Arts and cultural industries:
Trains professionals for a career in management in the performing arts and cultural industries sectors
- MBA in Arts and Culutural management:
Designed to develop students’ understanding of the art and performing arts sectors and develop professional skills in art management and business
- Preparatory year in French - La Sorbonne
Prepares students to join a Bachelor's or Master's degree at IESA
The advantages of becoming a student at IESA:
- 23 % international student population
- 39 nationalities present on the campus
- 30 artistic and cultural events hosted by the school each year
- 500 partners, including: cultural institutions, businesses, art galleries, etc..
- French State recognized degrees
- 300 graduates each year
" IESA was the number one option for me to compliment and to complete my previous studies in Visual Culture, and I have come out of it as an active member of the art and culture network of Paris, a confident expert in Art Management."
Ailise Rose Barry