The curriculum in details:
This intensive twelve-month program is designed to develop students’ understanding of the art and performing arts sectors, while developing their professional skills in order to become future managers of arts and cultural institutions and future entrepreneurs in the cultural industries. Throughout the year, students develop a professional project that they present in front of a jury, in validation of the Titre I diploma.
1st trimester (September – December):
Core courses: Marketing management; International Business; Strategic Management; Finance Management; Digital Business; Project training
- Performing arts track: History of Performing Arts
- Arts track: Art history: Realism to 1945
Intensive January session:
Common courses: Research methodology; Business game; Leadership management; Computing software seminar; Career seminar
2nd trimester (February – May): Online course
Electives: Public Relations & Branding through Social Media; Performance and Digital Arts
- Performing arts track: Cultural Economics, Event Management; Performing Arts Production, Performing Arts Management; Cultural Industries and Creative Entrepreneurship; Cultural Policy & Heritage Management; Legal Environment of Business Applied to the Arts, Project training
- Elective: Organizing a Film Festival
- Arts track: Museum Law; Intellectual Property Law and Legal Environment of the Arts: Economics of the Art Market; Corporate Social Responsiblity and Financing Cultural Projects; Art History: 1945 to date; Curating Exhibitions; Mounting Exhibitions, Project training
- Elective: Sociology of Arts & Culture; History of the Decorative Arts
3rd trimester (May – September): Internship, develop thesis and professional project.
The Program at a glance:
• Duration: 3 trimesters (12 months)
• Location: Paris
• Accreditation : Occupation Title degree, Master's level, Level 1: Degree recognized by the French government.
Double degree: MSc in Arts & Cultural Management from PSB - Paris School of Business academic