Take the opportunity to study French art and its markets in Paris for a summer!
IESA Arts&Culture brings you a short program combining French Language classes with art history and the study of the art markets!
Study French along with the history of French art and its markets.
This summer art program for college students offers you a chance to encounter and study French painting master pieces of art directly in the galleries, museums and exhibitions of Paris.
About the course:
- 3 modules taught by our expert faculty: Art Market in Paris, Masterpieces of French Art, and French Language and Culture.
Discover prestigious Parisian museums:
- Musée Carnavalet, musée d'Art Moderne, musée de l'Orangerie, Louis Vuitton fondation, Denise René Gallery, musée du Louvre, musée d'Orsay, Centre Pompidou...
- From July 3 to July 27 2023
Are you interested in this programme ? There is still time to register !
4 weeks to give you the opportunity to enjoy the French capital during the summer
- Learn French whilst you study art history and learn about the dynamics of the European art markets
- Visit major collections in museums and galleries in Paris and learn in front of the works
- Discover Paris through walking tours and professional meetings with gallerists
- A day trip to Fontainbleau is the highlight of the program