Take the opportunity to study French art and its markets in Paris for a summer!
IESA Arts&Culture brings you a short program combining French Language classes with art history and the study of the art markets!
4 weeks to give you the opportunity to enjoy the French capital during the summer
- Learn French whilst you study art history and learn about the dynamics of the European art markets
- Visit major collections in museums and galleries in Paris and learn in front of the works
- Discover Paris through walking tours and professional meetings with gallerists
- A day trip to Fontainbleau is the highlight of the program
- Student accommodations are optional