The year is made up of 3 trimesters: 2 terms of classes (September-January/ Jan-June) and a term of professional experience in the form of an internship (June-October). The first term ends with a group project to validate the term. During the last two terms, students will work on a group project that they will be expected to present in front of a jury in validation of their diploma “Titre I”.
Each trimester consists of 250 hours of classes spread out over a 13-week period. Courses are taught in English.Participants are attributed a mentor for personalized coaching as well as group methodology sessions to guide them in the conception and realization of their group project.
The history of art and style (17th-21st centuries), art law, the management of art objects and artistic projects communication and the marketing of art and luxury goods, defining an artistic project (content, business plan, legal structure, communication, marketing), meeting with professionals in situ during visits and workshops.
Art and Luxury Markets
- e-communication and e-marketing of art and luxury products,
- Marketing art and luxury,
- Promoting artistic production, a brand or an artist,
- Contemporary art and luxury,
- Event Management
- the History of Interior Design,
- meetings with professionals in situ for visits and workshops, methodology and follow up on personal projects.
History of Collecting and the Art Market
- Research Methodology
- History of Art and the Decorative Arts
- History of the Art Market
- Cultural Economics and the theory of value
- Finance and Investment in the art market
- Webmarketing and e-business
- History of Collecting
Full-time internship along with methodology sessions and group projects.
It is also possible to start the program in January instead of September. Feel free to contact us to more about it.